When people stay at a rental property, they have an expectation that the property is safe and secure. This is something that we, as hosts, need to make our top priority.
But in 2020, there were several preventable incidents in short-term rentals that managed to make the news, and we’re going to go over each of them—and how to make sure you’re only making headlines for the right reasons.
Of course, that means we’re talking to Justin Ford, our safety captain at Thanks For Visiting and the director of safety and certifications programs at Breezeway. As usual, he’s going to give us a wake-up call when it comes to safety.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: https://thanksforvisiting.me
- Safety Checklist: breezeway.io/safety-checklist
- Safety Certification: breezeway.io/safety-certifications Use code TFV50 for 50% off
- Recommended CO Alarm
- Weber Grill
- 10 adults, 15 children hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak in Donnelly
- Barbecue Grill Identified as Cause of Lake of the Ozarks Condo Fire
- No serious injuries reported in Avon deck collapse
- 5 hurt when rental house deck crashes down: VA Beach photos
- 3-year-old girl dies after being pulled from Glendale pool
- Kayaker from New York likely drowned in frigid Maine pond
- Toddler who fell in fire pit returns home to Vergas from burn unit
- #STRShareSunday: @mcjoppa.the.hut
Are you ready to master your hosting business without sacrificing guest experience? Click HERE for our free workshop!
Thanks for Visiting is a production of Crate Media